Monday, August 27, 2012

Touchy Subject of Abortion

By Dustin Dyer

Just want to share for anyone who cares, my opinion of abortion. Abortion at all levels of pregnancy.
Some of you may not like this if you are pro-choice, so if you are easily offended, stop reading.
I am trying to understand the advantages, mission, and principles of "Pro-Choice". People say, "Its the right of the woman to choose abortion." They say, "Its her body she has the right to choose what she does with it" Of course it is her body, but what about the body of the child, yes the child belongs to the mother, but does the child not have the same right to claim their body as their own???
Some say, "Well its really not a child yet, its just a fetus." OK, what does a fetus become? What will a fetus become undoubtedly and without question? A human fetus never becomes a rock, a dog, a cat, or any other object alive or dead. A human fetus IS A HUMAN CHILD. So to say, "its not really a child yet," makes NO sense.
At conception there is NO DOUBT what is going to form inside the mothers womb. Its not going to be a suprise and will never be anything other then a HUMAN INFANT CHILD.
What about partial birth abortions? Some of these babies have birth and death certificates. Are you telling me that this isn't a child??? If you support partial birth abortion or any abortion for that matter, then you should be ok with Casey Anthony, afterall it was her CHOICE. Casey just couldn't handle being a mother so that makes it ok to kill a child, ABORTION IS NO DIFFERENT.
Unlike some places we have laws that protect us from being murdered legally. But where are the laws that protect an infant child?
Let me give you an example:
Lets say I "ME" did not have any moral standards and you and I were engaged in a conversation. And lets say there are no laws to protect people from being murdered"much like there isn't for aborted babies". Lets say you said something to me I didn't like and I cut your throat from ear to ear. Well, with no fear of being punished, I could care less about your rights or your freedoms. This is what "Pro-Choice" reflects to me. Someone who is suppose to be responsible enough to have adult sex but cannot be responsible enough to give life to a child. Why should your stupidity cause the death of another life?
I know, I know, people will say, "What about rape?, "What about I have no money, or I'm to young?"
What about rape? Is it fair that the child has to die because of the sin of the father?
Youth and Money are never a reason to deny a child life, there are other options.
I believe God instructs us to live and that every life has a purpose. Thats just me.

I believe God reveals his opinion to us in this Psalm verse
"For you created my innermost being; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full and well.  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.  Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
PSALM 139:13-16

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." (Jeremiah 1:5)  These words were given to the prophet, but they have the same meaning for every human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment